Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Fusce porttitor metus eget lectus consequat, sit amet feugiat magna vulputate. Phasellus iaculis tellus augue, at ultrices lacus efficitur a. Mauris a nibh erat. In sed massa sed erat consectetur convallis vel vitae felis. Vivamus in tempus erat. Cras porta nisi sit amet leo dictum, non suscipit neque tincidunt. Ut et enim ligula.
Cooking is about passion, so it may look slightly temperamental in a way that it’s too assertive to the naked eye.Gordon Ramsay
Etiam sed enim vitae magna pretium tincidunt eget vel massa. Maecenas porttitor at risus sit amet facilisis. Cras et elit id velit semper bibendum et vel purus.
The Best Spaghetti Meat Sauce
- KitchenAid® K400 Blender
- Two 12-cup nonstick muffin pans
- Citrus zester
- Rubber spatula
- Sharp knife
- Pastry brush
- 1 cup whole raw almonds
- 1½ tbsp fresh rosemary (stems removed)
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1½ cups whole milk ricotta cheese (room temperature)
- ⅔ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 grams blood oranges (small, Cara Cara, or Valencia)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/180ºC/gas 4. Generously spray two 12-cup muffin pans with cooking spray. Sprinkle the bottom of each cavity with a couple pinches of sugar. Set aside.
- Add almonds and rosemary to your KitchenAid® K400 Blender. Close lid, select “Ice Crush” setting, and let blender run through the setting. Scrape down the sides of the blender with a rubber spatula, then replace lid and blend on speed 5 for 10 seconds. Scrape sides again and blend on speed 5 for a final 15-20 seconds, or until almonds and rosemary are finely ground.
- Pour the almond mixture from blender in a small mixing bowl. Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk to combine, and set aside.
- Place ricotta cheese, olive oil, orange zest and sugar into the blender. Pulse 5 times to incorporate. Remove the lid cap and add eggs, one at a time, pulsing once after each addition. Replace lid cap.
- Remove lid, use spatula to scrape down the sides of the bender, then add half of flour mixture to blender and pulse 2 times. Scrape down sides of blender again, then add remaining flour mixture and blend on speed 3 for 15 seconds.
- Assemble the cakes. Use a sharp knife to cut off the ends of four of the citrus fruits. Slice the citrus into very thin rounds, no thicker than 1/8". Remove any seeds from the rounds and place one small citrus round in the bottom of each sugared muffin cavity. (See Chef’s Notes for choosing/placing citrus.)
- Slowly fill each muffin cavity to a little more than halfway full. (A pastry spatula is helpful in portioning the batter from the blender and into the cavities.) Bake cakes for 20-25 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking. Cakes are done when a toothpick inserted into the cakes comes out clean.
Cooking is an expression that crosses boundaries.
Quisque faucibus est purus, et gravida urna molestie eget. Suspendisse vel leo est. Duis blandit rhoncus nisi, eget tristique ex. Pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus.